Very nice achievement! Gazechim Gaz Liquefiés is working with the new Aquatic Center of the Libournais agglomeration community, “la Calinésie”, in Libourne, in the Gironde region.
A 35,000 m2 complex that combines learning, leisure and well-being spaces. Ultimately, the center could accommodate 1,500 people per day.
Learning space and sports practice:
- 1 sports pool with movable bottom (525 m²) with movable bottom
- 1 learning-recovery pool (168 m²)
- National level competition reception: the sports hall can accommodate a maximum capacity of 485 people (on fixed and mobile stands).
Leisure and fun area:
- 1 leisure pool of 200 m² with aquatic activities
- 1 animated paddling pool of 40 m²
- 1 slide 75 meters long
- 1 summer outdoor area with 1 leisure pool (500 m²) with current river and central island
- 1 slide ride with 4 attractions (Kamikaze slide, Anaconda slide, 4-track Pentaglisse, river with buoys)
- 1 water play area of 300 m².
A relaxation and well-being area:
- 1 spa-relaxation pool of 50 m²
- 3 thematic baths
- 1 outdoor spa-relaxation pool of 40 m²
Visuals © Anaël Barrière (except local chlorine)